- Come prepared with a pencil/pen, last night's homework and a positive attitude.
- Be on time.
- Absences should be only in the case of an emergency .
- All work should be kept in your binder in the bin in the classroom. You should only take your binder from the classroom with my permission!
- Actively participate in class discussions, activities and experiments.
- You will complete daily classwork and homework 4 days a week.
- There are 3 units, 2 of which include an experiment and end in a project (lab report).
- There will be one to two mini-projects (non lab reports) assigned during the final unit.
- In order to be eligible to roundtable, you must pass the class with a minimum of an Approaching Standards.